Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blind Faith: Can't Find My Way Home





Here's a juicy clip of frequently overlooked British supergroup Blind Faith (Eric Clapton, Steven Winwood, Ginger Baker and Ric Grech). Besides being a pretty rockin' clip (the clip starts out with Steve Winwood introducing their "new number" Can't Find My Way Home), this version is omits the acoustic arpeggios from the album version to much greater hard rock / pre-First Wave British metal effect.

I'm repeatedly amazed at the depth and diversity of clips that fly under the radar on YouTube. This is what the Internet if for, and why the intellectual property / copyright rules of old media just shouldn't apply, dangnamit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Clapton and Winwood at the Garden back a few months ago. It was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. I could have sat there the whole night/next day listening to them jam out rock and blues.